This Cookies Policy outlines the details you need to know about what information LIFT collects using cookies and your consent regarding the accumulation of information.
Our Cookies Policy is important because:
• It harnesses a relationship of trust between LIFT and you;
• It allows you to be selective about what information you leave behind;
• It ensures that privacy legislation is not encroached upon; and
• It assures you that your personal information is not used for malicious gain by us or any of our third parties or social media partners.
The information LIFT collect from cookies enables us to:
• tailor our websites to your personal needs;
• remember the notifications that you have been shown so that you are not shown them again;
• help us link your browsing information to you and your personal information‚ for example‚ when you choose to register for a service;
The type of information collected by cookies is not used to personally identify you.
• Category 1: Necessary Cookies
Necessary cookies enable you to use our website and all its features‚ such as maintaining an anonymous session while visiting the website and enabling access to secure areas of our websites. Without these cookies‚ you may not be able to use all the features of our websites.
• Category 2: Performance or Analytic Cookies
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our websites so we can maintain availability and continuously improve performance. For example‚ they collect information on which pages you visit most often and any error messages you may get i.e. the overall user experience. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous. They do not collect any information that can identify you personally.
• Category 3: Functionality Cookies
Functionality cookies enable us to provide you with a more personalised experience. They help us to remember data‚ such as your username and language preference‚ to save you from having to enter them again the next time you visit. The information these cookies collect is anonymous. They cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
• Category 4: Targeting or Advertising Cookies
LIFT and our service providers may use advertising cookies to deliver ads that we believe are relevant to you and your interests. For example‚ we may use targeting or advertising cookies to customise the advertising and content you receive on our websites‚ to limit the number of times you see the same advertisement on our websites‚ and to help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
• Category 5: Third Party Cookies
Cookies do not act maliciously on computer systems. They cannot be used to spread malware or viruses nor access your hard drive. This does not mean that cookies are not relevant to your privacy and anonymity on the Internet.
To ensure you get the best possible experience when visiting our websites‚ LIFT recommends that you accept cookies. However‚ you can opt out of each cookie category (except strictly necessary cookies) by clicking on the “cookie settings” button or disable cookies in your web browser.
1. To learn about how to control cookies‚ visit: https://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-control-cookies/.
2. To learn about how to remove cookies‚ visit: https://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/.
Cookies may‚ however‚ be necessary to provide you with certain features available on our website. If you disable such cookies you may not be able to use some website features‚ and your access to our website may be limited.